The Best Flat Brushes for Acrylic Painting Size 2 inch / 50mm.
The best flat paintbrush is necessary art tools for artists painting on large canvas. The flat and at the same time wide form of the brush is suitable for filling a paint large area the painting, for example backdrop, allows you to give objects a special geometric texture.
Natural hair is very soft and is able to hold a quantity a paint more.
- Flat brush is ideal for varnish the painting.
- Universal paint brush is perfect for all types of paints and varnishes.
- The flat handle fits comfort in your hand.
- Each brush is individually wrapped
“The Best Flat Brushes for Acrylic Painting Size 2 inch / 50mm” – Specifications:
- Type: Large flat brushes with flat tip and flat handle
- Use Brushes: acrylic paint, oil paint, watercolor and gesso
- Hair Material: Natural hair (Squirrel)
- Handle Material: Varnished wood
- Color Handle:: Black
- Sizes Brushes: 2 inch / 50mm
- Length: 8 3/4 inch / 22.3 cm
1 x The Best Flat Brush for Acrylic Painting Size 2 inch / 50mm
√ Please compare the detail sizes with your before you buy!
Instructions to use paintbrush.
After finishing, wash the brush thoroughly with soap or a special brush cleaner. Acrylic paints tend to harden on the brushes hair, so it is recommend to use a special solvent for acrylic. You put the paintbrush in special solvent for a few seconds, without touching the metal ring, then wash with water. Do not allow the solvent to get into the eyes and avoid prolonged contact with the skin.
If you are not careful, so rinse your eyes or the affected area of the skin with water.
Do not keep the brushes in the paint or a container with water a long time to avoid deformation tip.
√ The precise color of the items may vary depending on the specific monitor, the settings and the lighting conditions.
√ The items colors depicted should only be used as an approximate guide.
There are no reviews yet.